FY 2020 GRANT APPLICATIONS Coming soon!
Click on a year to view instructions, recipients and/or documentation
Click on a year to view applications
This State funding comes from the registration of off-highway vehicles in Nevada. The Nevada Off-Highway Vehicle Program is administered through the Nevada Departments of Conservation and Natural Resources and promotes safe and responsible use of Nevada's outstanding opportunities for off-road recreation. The program provides grants to fund off-highway vehicle related projects throughout the state including trail improvements, mapping, signage, law enforcement, education, safety training, restoration, and other projects.
Common Eligible OHV Projects include but are not limited to:
- Employee services of seasonal and/or non-permanent staff hired specifically for the project.
- Youth programs and youth-oriented projects, specific to the criteria of the funding.
- Trail building tools and equipment, safety gear PPE.
- Signs and interpretive aids.
- Construction, reconstruction, and maintenance work on trails.
- Construction of bridges, railings, ramps, fences, and retaining structures.
- Bank stabilization, re-vegetation, rehabilitation and erosion control in areas caused by OHV use.
- Trailhead development including parking lots, signs, restrooms and related facilities.
- Public Education, safety and user information programs.
- OHV registration law enforcement and outreach/education salaries, materials and equipment.
- Equipment for and the grooming of snow trails.
- Trail planning and Environmental reviews including NEPA, feasibility and trail use studies.
- Trail management plans, analysis of existing and proposed trails, mapping, trail and facility inventory.
- Map publication and public distribution of maps.
It's always time to prepare for the next round of Off-Highway Vehicle Grants. To request assistance in planning your project or for questions about the OHV Grant program, please contact Nikhil Narkhede at email@example.com or at (775) 684-2794.