Pahrump is an unincorporated town in Nye County, NV, approximately 60 miles west of Las Vegas. Pahrump is an OHV-friendly community that provides easy access to the western slopes of the Spring Mountains National Recreation Area and Mount Charleston Wilderness. Several riding areas also exist in the hills to the west, in neighboring California.
OHV use is permitted on all Nye County roadways, with the exception of any State Route or Federal Highway. See Nye County OHV Regulations for specific details.
- From South Las Vegas, travel West on State Route 160 for 62 miles.
- From Beatty, head South on Highway-95 for 45 miles, then turn West onto SR-160 for 27 miles.
Rules of the Road
Land Manager: Bureau of Land Management
BLM Field Office - Pahrump
4701 North Torrey Pines Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only.
Always plan ahead and prepare for uncertainty. Travel with warm clothing, first aid, food, water and appropriate tools to fix a problem.
Traveling in groups is always a good idea, as well as informing someone of where you will be going.
- Register Your Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Trail Users