- Mason Valley Race Routes KMZ
- Mason Valley Race Routes GPX
- Mason Valley Race Routes PDF
- Georeferenced Avenza Maps
This area is one of the most popular off-road recreation sites for the Mason Valley Dirt Squirts OHV club. The area contains many loops of varying difficulty. Located conveniently close to the town of Yerington, and with limited access to the Walker River State Recreation Area, this is a “must see” location for any OHV enthusiast passing through Mineral County.
From downtown Yerington:
- Proceed East on US - 95 S. for ten miles.
- Staging areas can be found on the right side of the highway.
Rules of the Road
Land Manager: Bureau of Land Management - Sierra Front Field Office
BLM Sierra Front Field Office
5665 Morgan Mill Road
Carson City, NV 89701
Telephone: (775) 885-6000
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only.
Always plan ahead and prepare for uncertainty. Travel with warm clothing, first aid, food, water and appropriate tools to fix a problem. Traveling in groups is always a good idea, as well as informing someone of where you will be going.
- Register Your Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Trail Users