- Logandale Trails System KMZ
- Logandale Trails System GPX
- Logandale Trails System PDF
- Georeferenced Avenza Maps
The Logandale Trails System contains over 200 miles of trails, suitable for a variety of OHV types, as well as hiking and horseback riding. This system offers a unique recreation opportunity in Southern Nevada, with the opportunity to see rare plants and animals and petroglyphs left hundreds of years ago by inhabitants of the area. If you find the human history of the area interesting, be sure to see The Lost City Museum, located close by. Some photos of the museum can be seen here.
To reach Moapa Valley from Las Vegas, Nevada:
- Take I-15 North until you reach Exit 93 for Nevada State Highway 169.
- Take Nevada State Highway 169 toward Logandale/Overton.
- Turn right on Liston Rd.
- Follow the road to the right, and cross the railroad track.
- Follow the road into the trail system.
Rules of the Road
Land Manager: Bureau of Land Management
BLM Field Office - Las Vegas
4701 North Torrey Pines Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only. For local regulations regarding OHV use on county roads, visit the BLM OHV Website https://www.blm.gov/programs/recreation/OHV
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only.
Always plan ahead and prepare for uncertainty. Travel with warm clothing, first aid, food, water and appropriate tools to fix a problem.
Traveling in groups is always a good idea, as well as informing someone of where you will be going.
- Register Your Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Trail Users
Enjoy the Logandale Trail System by staying on marked trails and admiring resources without touching them. Take out everything you brought with you to the site. If you follow these simple instructions, the trail system will be available to enjoy for years to come.