- Crescent Peak Race Routes KMZ
- Crescent Peak Race Routes GPX
- Crescent Peak Race Routes PDF
- Georeferenced Avenza Maps
The Crescent Peak Race Routes cover a wide area around Crescent Peak, in the far southern tip of Nevada. The routes include narrow trails, 4-wheel drive roads, and sandy washes. The area gives good access to many neighboring BLM- managed lands. On the East side of the riding area is the Walking Box Ranch, a popular tourist attraction.
From Searchlight, NV:
- Travel 8 miles West of Searchlight along State Route 164.
- Parking can be found in unimproved dirt pull-outs on the left.
Rules of the Road
Land Manager: Bureau of Land Management
BLM Field Office - Las Vegas
4701 North Torrey Pines Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89130
Telephone: (702) 515-5000
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only.
Always plan ahead and prepare for uncertainty. Travel with warm clothing, first aid, food, water and appropriate tools to fix a problem.
Traveling in groups is always a good idea, as well as informing someone of where you will be going.
- Register Your Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Trail Users