- Beatty Area Trails KMZ
- Beatty Area Trails GPX
- Beatty Area Trails PDF
- Beatty and Surrounding Area Routes - KML
- Beatty and Surrounding Area Routes - GPX
- Beatty and Surrounding Area Routes - PDF
- Georeferenced Avenza Maps
Trail systems near Beatty consist of mining routes and 4WD routes that loop around the entire region, into Bare Mountain and the Bullfrog Hills mining district. Multiple vehicle staging areas exist on the outskirts of Beatty, off Highway 95 and off of Daylight Pass Rd.
Trails will take you to the historic ghost town of Rhyolite, the Goldwell Open Air Museum and several historic mining sites. The recommended routes wind through beautiful geologic formations and past historic native petroglyphs.
- On U.S. Highway 95, Beatty lies about 120 miles Northwest of LAs Vegas, and 90 miles South of Tonopah.
Rules of the Road
Land Manager: Bureau of Land Management
BLM Tonopah Field Office
PO Box 911
1553 South Main Street
Tonopah, NV 89049
Motor vehicles are permitted on designated trails only.
Always plan ahead and prepare for uncertainty. Travel with warm clothing, first aid, food, water and appropriate tools to fix a problem.
Traveling in groups is always a good idea, as well as informing someone of where you will be going.
- Register Your Vehicle
- Make sure your vehicle is equipped with a spark arrestor
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Trail Users